Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm going to have to taste what?

What do you get when 44 kids do a matter taste test??? A bunch of funny faces that is for sure!!! In science we have been learning about matter and how we can observe its physical properties using our 5 senses. We have completed a sound lab, smell lab, and today a taste lab. I must say I think the taste lab was by far both classes favorite! There were 15 different items to taste and the students had to describe whether the item was sweet, sour, bitter, or salty. I couldn't help but laugh the entire class at the variety of faces I saw as I walked around the room to each group!! There faces were priceless! Here...you can see for yourself LOL


 



















1 comment:

  1. Yes...the grapefruit was NOT well received!! Kramer couldn't stop talking about all the things she tried. She thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete